Are you looking for cheap travel insurance from Pakistan? Margalla Hills Travel and Tour is the best answer for you. We are offering low cost rates for your travel insurance with compatible travel plans. We have different options for your travel insurance. United insurance, Jubilee insurance or Adamjee insurance, We have vairty of options for our clients in travel insurance filed. We are trusting name in travel market.
Margalla Hills Travel and Tours offers an enhanced low cost travel insurance policy for Schengen Countires and all other Worldwide destinations, now covering you for up to US$ 100,000 for medical expenses abroad for both hospitalization and out-patient treatment. It is the finest travel plan that has been specially tailored according to your traveling needs and in order to make your journey stress free with the assurance that any and all emergencies will be taken care of in a prompt and professional manner.
Margalla Hills Travel and Tours offering Free Assistance services!
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance plans are:
- Medical treatment, including transportation to the medical facility.
- Cancellation, curtailment and trip interruption
- This section covers any unused travel and or accommodation costs, pre-paid charges (including any additional travel expenses incurred, provided they are deemed reasonable and necessary) if a trip is canceled or cut short under a variety of circumstances, which may include any of the following, depending on the policy:
- death, bodily injury, illness, disease, or pregnancy complications
- compulsory quarantine
- jury service
- being called as a witness
- termination of employment (provided you did not know about it before you booked the holiday)
- being called up if you are a member of the armed forces or other public defense or safety organization
- prohibition of travel by the government to the intended destination
- officially recommended evacuation from the intended destination
- official advisory against going to or remaining at the intended destination
- death or serious illness of a family member (subject to age restrictions).
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Visitor health insurance
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection was missed due to airline rescheduling or delay.
- Travel delays due to weather
Medical expense coverage can be per-occurrence or maximum-limit.