Pakistani citizens who plan to undertake pilgrimage can now apply for Govt. Hajj 2019.
Govt Hajj 2019 Fee
Without Qurbani: South Region(Karachi, Quetta & Sukkur) Rs. 426,975 and North Region Rs. 436,975
With Qurbani: South Region(Karachi, Quetta & Sukkur) Rs. 456,426 and North Region Rs.446,426
Application Details for Hajj
Application collection period 25th February 2019 to 06th March 2019
Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conducted by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs)
Permitted Group Size: 1-14 members
Eligibility for Hajj 2019
If a person has performed hajj before 2014 (Govt. Scheme OR Pvt. Scheme), then he/she is eligible to apply for Govt Hajj 2019. i.e. 5 years restriction to apply on Govt. Hajj.
Males can only go as mehram of a lady who has not performed Hajj before OR can apply in Pvt. Hajj scheme.
Females cannot apply for Govt. hajj without Sharee Mehram, only Fiqh Jafria females above the age of 45 years are exempted.
- Minimum 15 years old
- 80 years and above applicants (10,000 applications), Must be accompanied by a Male helper
- 80 years and above for Women,Must be accompanied by a Female helper along with male Mehram.
Group shall comprise of 2 persons (Aged + Helper) & for Lady aged person Group size 3 (Aged + Lady Helper + Mehram)
Applicants who have been unsuccessful for last 3 or more years (10,000 applications)
All applicants must have been unsuccessful for 3 or more years
Applicants must form a separate group
Documents Required for Hajj 2019
- Three Photographs
- 4×3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
- In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
- International Machine Readable (IMRP) Passport Copy
- Validity period of passport must not be less than 20th February 2020
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Medical Certificate
- Blood group test report
Disclaimer: We are not offering any Hajj Packages and not have any affiliation with Govt. hajj scheme. Better is to call Govt. authorized help line and recheck every thing.
Govt of Pakistan Hajj Website : http://www.mora.gov.pk/frmDetails.aspx