UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES:
- Visa approval is subject to the approval from Saudi Embassy.
- Recent passport size 02 color photographs with a blue background should be attached. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted. Ladies Pictures Must Be in Scarf. Hair & Ear Should Not Be Visible.
- Copy of National I.D. Card for Above 18 Years, Form “B” If Children Travelling Other than Father.
- Passports should be valid for at least 8 months from the date of submission of the Umrah Visa application form.
- NICOP National Identity Card for overseas Pakistani people having international passport must provide Original NICOP.
- Nonresident Pakistan Origin Card POC with valid Pakistani visa at least 6 months validity
- Bio Matric verification slip is required with the submission request. Etimad Center is performing its operations in all major cities of Pakistan where applicant can visit between 9 a.m to 4 p.m from Monday to Friday.
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram)
- A lady who Is 45 years & above, does not required mahram.
- In case If Ladies & Children Traveling Other than Husband or Father, Proof of Mehram is required issued by NADRA (a marriage certificate / FRC Family Relation Certificate / Birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel in and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight.
VALIDITY OF UMRAH VISA:
- Umrah visa is valid for 30 days as per Hijri Calendar.
- The visa for Umrah in Ramadan is Valid till 10th Of Shawwal,
- Umrah visas are not valid for work or residency